Description
Found in the collection of the Lichfield Heritage Centre
The engine was used for driving the piles of the first Westminster Bridge in London which was built between 1739-1750
Interior view of Crosby Hall at no 36 Bishopsgate
Cannon Street Station was opened in 1866 as the terminus of the South Eastern Railway
Letters from Dr Beattie to David Garrick and from Sir William Jones mb-code HU015872 Found in the collection ofExtract of a letter from Dr Beattie to David Garrick and from Sir William Jones, 1771, (1840). Extract of a letter from Dr Beattie to Garrick, presenting his poem of The Minstrel. Part of a letter from Sir William Jones, on the study of English law. Illustration from Historical and Literary Curiosities consisting of Fac similies of Original Documents, by Charles John Smith, (Henry G Bohn, London, 1840).
Exchange/Return Notes
- We offer a 30-day return/exchange service after receiving.
- Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- To process your return/exchange, please contact us at [email protected]
- Please click here for more details>>> Return & Exchange Policy
























